Popular question this week
You can renew your library books by signing in to your library account
- Click on My Library account (just under the search box on the Library home page).
- Click on My Account to see your loans and due dates.
- Select the books you want to renew and then click Request renewal.
Please note that some items can't be renewed:
- If someone else has placed a request on (recalled) the book.
- If you have already renewed it three times.
- If you have library fines over the limit - find out more on the guide to Borrowing and Fines.
- Interloans need to be renewed via the Interloan service.
You can also renew your books in person at the Library or by phone.
If the book has been recalled by another library user, then you won’t be able to renew it. You’ll need to return it to the library within seven days of the recall notice. Remember that all Library notices are sent to your institutional email address.