Popular question this week
When someone else places a request on a book that you have on loan, the book becomes recalled.
- A recall on a book will normally mean that the due date will change to an earlier date.
- Recalled books are generally due back within seven days for the person who is waiting.
- Recalled books cannot be renewed.
- The overdue fine rate for items that have been recalled is $3.00 per day
- If you will not be able to return the book by the new due date please reply to the emailed notice.