Yes, the Library offers a Library Scan service where we will scan a book chapter and email it to you.
- Use the Library Search | Ketu for your campus
- Important! Sign-in - You need to be signed in to get full access to online content and request options
- Enter the book title, choose Title from the dropdown menu
- Available online indicates an ebook and you should be able to access online
- Available in the Library indicates a print book and we can scan a chapter for you
- Click on Scan Request
- In Request details enter the chapter details, you can copy and paste your citation
- Click on Request and you'll get a request placed message
We will scan the chapter you have requested (within copyright guidelines) and email it to you within five working days.
If we don't have the book you need use the Interloan service and we'll get it for you.
You can also watch a short video about placing a scan request