Yes, the Library offers a Library Scan service where we will scan a journal article and email it to you.
- Use the Library Search | Ketu for your campus
- Important! Sign-in - You need to be signed in to get full access to online content and request options
- Enter the journal title, choose Title from the dropdown menu
- Available online indicates an ejournal and you should be able to access online. Check the dates listed against the database name to see the coverage.
- Available in the Library indicates a print journal and we can scan an article for you
- Click on Scan Request
- If the journal is held at several libraries you might need to click on a location to see the request options.
- Check the holdings to see if we hold the issue you need. If the issue is listed, click on Scan request
- Copy and paste your citation into the box
- OR select the Request a scan from a different issue option
- Enter the year, volume, issue and then copy and paste your citation
- Click on Request and you'll get a confirmation message
We will scan the article you have requested (within copyright guidelines) and email it to you within five working days.
If we don't have the journal or the issue you need use the Request an Interloan option and we'll get it for you.
You can also watch a short video about placing scan requests