Popular question this week
You can save individual or multiple results from Library Search | Ketu:
- Sign in before you start – click on ‘sign in first for best results’ next to the search box. Now your search results will include all the library resources, requesting and saving options available to you.
- To save individual results, check the tick box next to the item’s record.
- To save all results on a page, choose 'save page' (if you want to save many pages of results you can change the settings in your account to show more results per page - up to 50).
If you’ve signed in, you’ll see your name at the top right of the search results page. Click on ‘Saved Items’ to see your saved search queries and results. From here you can:
- Organise saved items into folders;
- View an item’s record and open it or place a request;
- Email and print results;
- Send results to referencing software.