Popular question this week
You can save a search query that you’ve set up in Library Search | Ketu, and the search results:
- Sign in before you start – click on ‘My library account’ to sign in to your Library account. Now your results will include all the library resources, requesting and saving options available to you.
- Enter your search keywords, click ‘Search’ and then use the filters to narrow down the results.
- To save your search query, just choose ‘Save query’ at the bottom of the filters list on the left-hand side. Remember you’ll only see this option if you’ve signed in.
- You’ll see a pop-up box with a prompt to name the query before saving it.
- Now you can carry out this search query at another time and set up an alert for new items: find your search name on the Queries tab in your Library Account.
The Library Search Help: My Account guide shows you how to make the most of Library Search | Ketu.
- To save individual results, check the tick box next to the item’s record.
- To save all results on a page, choose 'save page' (if you want to save many pages of results you can change the settings in your account to show more results per page - up to 50).
If you’ve signed in, you’ll see your name at the top right of the search results page. Click on ‘Saved Items’ to see your saved search queries and results. From here you can:
- Organise saved items into folders;
- View an item’s record and open it or place a request;
- Email and print results;
- Send results to referencing software.