Popular question this week
The Library has a Storage facility in Dunedin for housing older, low use books. You can request access to any of these books by placing a 'Request' through Library Search and selecting your pickup location.
Books are retrieved from Storage Monday - Friday. Please allow two days for us to get it for you.
1. Go to Library Search | Ketu to find the book you want
2. Select 'Available in the Library' to see where the book is
3. If you haven't already, you will need to 'Sign in for request options'
4. Select 'Request'
5. Select a 'Pickup Location' and 'Request'
Distance students select 'Home address' to have the book posted to you.
6. We will send you an email when the book is ready for you to collect.