Popular question this week
When someone else places a request on a book that you have on loan, the book is recalled from you.
- A recalled book will have an earlier due date and we send a recall notice to your institutional email.
- Recalled books are generally due back within seven days for the person who is waiting.
- Recalled books cannot be renewed.
- The overdue fine rate for items that have been recalled is $3.00 per day.
- If you will not be able to return the book by the new due date please reply to the emailed notice.