Popular question this week
Items with a location of Storage are held offsite and need to be requested for collection at a campus library.
- Books are retrieved from Storage Monday - Friday. Please allow two days for us to deliver it to your chosen library for collection.
- Find the book you want using Library Search | Ketu.
- Click on the item's title to see where the book is held. If it’s in Storage, you’ll need to request it.
- Make sure you’re signed in.
- When you've signed in, you'll see the 'Get It' options. Select 'Request'.
- Select a 'Pickup Location' and then submit your request. You’ll see a confirmation message if your request is successful.
- Distance students select 'Home address' to have the book posted to you.
- We will send an email to your @otago email address when the book is ready for you to collect from the library.