Popular question this week
Most material found via Library Search | Ketu can be requested for collection at one of Otago's libraries.
- Find the item you want using Library Search | Ketu.
- Click on the item's title to see where it’s held. If the book is on loan (unavailable), your request will recall it from the current borrower.
- You'll need to sign in to request items.
- When you've signed in, you'll see the 'Get It' options. Select 'Request'.
- Select a 'Pickup Location' and then submit your request. You’ll see a confirmation message if your request was successful.
- Distance students select 'Home address' to have the item posted to you.
- We will send an email to your @otago email address when the item is ready for you to collect from the library.